Who are you?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Experience: 30 years off and on mtb, 5 years racing
Fitness: Probably fitter than most, it’s the result of really bad ocd.
MTB skills: Advanced XC, mediocre downhill, stupid and worthless skills-Semi advanced.
Fear Factor: If you’re gonna be dumb then you better be tough.

mattsrabbit

Ok, signed up for Cat 2 45+. Thanks @MissJR for posting the link to the race.

I'll be in that race with you! It is a very flat, very fast, sandy course. One steep punchy climb and some downward stairs. They were thinking about letting people stay overnight in the Scout Camp Bunks and pre-ride the course last year. Hope they make that happen!

dmkalemba

Experience: 10 yrs on 5yrs off 15 yrs on (except for the year i had 3 level ACDF)... raced 3 NORBA races back in the 90s
Fitness: no
Mtb skills: pretty good until lack of fitness kicks in
Fear factor: it's not so much the skinny as the distance you can fall off the skinny...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Experience: 30 years off and on mtb, 5 years racing
Fitness: Probably fitter than most, it’s the result of really bad ocd.
MTB skills: Advanced XC, mediocre downhill, stupid and worthless skills-Semi advanced.
Fear Factor: If you’re gonna be dumb then you better be tough.
I legit thought you have been riding for 5 years total.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I honestly think he doesn’t realize the line not to cross is now behind him.:rolleyes:

The lines I will not cross are those things I wouldn't want people to mess with me. I know my limits are different from others but if someone takes it somewhere I'll go there too, and as long as someone reciprocates the jokes I assume things are good on their end. I won't ever report someone aside for norm and pat(for fun) but I will pm or opening call you out on the forum. I hope people will do the same for me so I can correct corse.

I think @serviceguy is the only one who doesn't reciprocate my jackassery but I believe that's part of his angle. IMSORRRRRRRYYYYLEEEEOOOOOOOOO

I don't know @stb222 but I think he wants me to hit him with my shopping cart on a random trail, don't think my laziness will stop me from bringing a shoprite shopping cart to a trail.

You've met me in person I'm pretty tame and just like to laugh with other people, you just get to examine the things I write online versus not getting to process what I say in person.

serviceguy

The lines I will not cross are those things I wouldn't want people to mess with me. I know my limits are different from others but if someone takes it somewhere I'll go there too, and as long as someone reciprocates the jokes I assume things are good on their end. I won't ever report someone aside for norm and pat(for fun) but I will pm or opening call you out on the forum. I hope people will do the same for me so I can correct corse.

I think @serviceguy is the only one who doesn't reciprocate my jackassery but I believe that's part of his angle. IMSORRRRRRRYYYYLEEEEOOOOOOOOO

I don't know @stb222 but I think he wants me to hit him with my shopping cart on a random trail, don't think my laziness will stop me from bringing a shoprite shopping cart to a trail.

You've met me in person I'm pretty tame and just like to laugh with other people, you just get to examine the things I write online versus not getting to process what I say in person.
Fake news, you did report a certain someone...

Top Bottom