White Clay Anyone?

Engignar

Hey Did ya fall in some mud or something?
Yeah, I did. And I’m going to be RICH because I’m the only person on earth who knows where you can find white mud.
I didn’t say mud I said CRUD. What did you fall in some crud or something?

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
i was thinking of maybe checking it out on halloween weekend. anyone in?

DD- and I were just down there -- awesome place! It is a lot of fun, that is for sure. No big climbs, FAST rolling singletrack, skills obstacles, etc. Way cool and nothing but smiles there. :D

Great place for the singlespeed!

Enjoy!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
This place sounds like paradise. Gonna have to get there one of these days.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
either sat or sun is good for me. i figure head out early, get breakfast get a nice ride in and maybe grab some lunch/early dinner and head back up to NJ. i figure itd be a great time to go now cause the weather is great and gas is pretty low.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
If you guys can figure out a date, lmckee and I both know the trails well, him more so than me since he lives 5 minutes away. We would be happy to lead the train around one morning. The best word for white clay is FUN.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
ok so its looking like it MAY possibly be a ride for saturday. reason i cant set it in stone is i may NOT have my bike out of the shop in time. i WILL let you guys know for sure though!

lmckee

White Clay is definitely one of my favorite places to ride. Like everyone else said the place is just plain fun. I did nine miles on thursday and the place was in excellent shape. The trails were mostly clear of leaves and very fast. When you guys figure out a date and time let me know and we'll set something up.

MVMX

Sat. 11/1 White Clay Creek

Saturday works for me,weather looks great.
I'm at exit 100 if anyone wants to hook up up for the ride down.

Marty
mvmx6@yahoo.com

Old fat guy :D with black heckler ;)

MATT9er

this place looks awesome,I think I just found a way to extend the season.Will try to make this if I can for sure.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
still ironing out details but saturday is looking good. i think mr chainsaw and i are also going there on wed next week too.

Top Bottom