White Clay Anyone?

MVMX

I can do 8am. What parking lot are you guys parking at? I usually park at the possum hollow rd. lot at the middle run trailhead. I like this lot because its free (some of the others have a fee) and its in a good location. I usually leave from this lot and work my way up through white clay, then if you've still got gas in the tank when you get back to the lot there's a lot of great trail south of you in the middle run section.

Do you know the area to the south by the watertank and corkscrew trail?
I think purple markers, I"ll check my maps. All off camber very flowing.
I parked at the bird center last time, It's free with bathrooms a hose and a nice girl for trail directions.

I'm in for Wedensday if anyone else wants to carpool, or someone backs out.

Marty

MVMX

Rain?

Looks like rain at white clay tommrow, still going? Let's trip on a good weather day, plenty more in the next ten days.

I'm up for a local ride, say Allaire, Hartshorne, 6 mile.

Let's decide by 9pm tonite.

Marty

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey folks, one word of caution. They are serious about their trails down there and have signs that say "NO RIDING WHEN WET OR SOFT" so please take all their hard work into consideration. thanks

walter

Fourth Party
Hey folks, one word of caution. They are serious about their trails down there and have signs that say "NO RIDING WHEN WET OR SOFT" so please take all their hard work into consideration. thanks

Agreed, I have been looking at the weather and it looks like its going to rain straight through the night, so lets see what happens and make a decision some time later today.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
its looking more and more like rain. so im thinking we should do a more local ride than. maybe hartshorne? or even allaire. id rather ruin all of franks hardwork instead of the stuff at whiteclay. JUST KIDDING FRANK!!! please dont knock me off a skinny!!

lmckee

Hey guys, it's definitely looking like rain. Whenever you want to reschedule this let me know and I'll be more than glad to lead the tour. If the weather does something weird while I'm at work tonight and you guys decide to come down I'll send Walter my phone number if one of you wants to give me a ring to keep me in the loop.

walter

Fourth Party
Scott, Joe, Dustin, Marty, shall we pull the plug on this now or do you guys want to wait a bit longer to see what happens?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah lets pull the plug for now...but id still like to ride locally. say hartshorne? easy pace. not at the ass crack of dawn. food afterwards. sound good?

JSantana

I'd rather travel to White Clay on a nice day, but we really should try and get down there soon, we should pick a date now and try to stick to it.

I'm in for a ride tomorrow as long as it's not raining here in NJ.

MVMX

ride-ride-ride

Lets ride local this morning before the rain.

Allaire works for me!

Marty

walter

Fourth Party
I think if this comes together these guys wanted to go north somewhere. I won't know until one of them logs on, or when they show up at my house in an hour.:D

Top Bottom