Where's all the snow?

DRIFT-BUSTER

New to the forum...live on the North Shore of Long Island...Right now really into fat bikes..currently own nickel plated Fatback and a Surly Moonlander.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It would seem that we hit our snow quota's the last 2yrs. so we're getting a break this year. Oh well, so I ride my bike more...not a bad thing.

Welcome to MTBNJ. I'd say get a bike with skinny tires to ride in non-snowy conditions...or move to Utah.:D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard,
I think the fat bike's are good for sand as well as snow....

RNG1

In ALaska. No joke take a look at at whAts going on up there. Record snowfall

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
It would seem that we hit our snow quota's the last 2yrs. so we're getting a break this year. Oh well, so I ride my bike more...not a bad thing.

Welcome to MTBNJ. I'd say get a bike with skinny tires to ride in non-snowy conditions...or move to Utah.:D

FYI: UT has no snow. VT has more this year.

giff06

Don't mention the "S" word. It is a 4 letter word after all.
Welcome to the board. A few really talented "Fat" bikers here. We have been looking at Sandman Fat tandems lately. Perhaps a future purchase.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

walter

Fourth Party
In ALaska. No joke take a look at at whAts going on up there. Record snowfall

yeah no joke. National Guard and Coast Guard being called in to shovel people out and remove snow. They are running out of places to put the snow so they are using these flash melters to melt the snow and funnel the water back to the waterways.

DRIFT-BUSTER

I got both.. dont worry...got 2 custom Quiring 29er's and a Trek Hifi 29

Ofar

Hi,
My name is Ofar & I just got into mountain bicycles. I recently bought a used Trek but I'm really intested in these big tire bikes. I like to do big jumps and was wondering if they are good for ramp jumping? Do you ever ride you bicycles in New Jersey?

Top Bottom