Where was I? ???

ReverendNewman

3934.jpeg
3934.jpeg
3935.jpeg

giff06

We've been there too! The cars and trucks seem to be on an island. It was explained to us that it was a junkyard at on time but why on such a lowland. There is also a police pistol /gun qualifying range down there. Some nice antiques.

Frank

Sasquatch
That area is the remnants of a pig farm from the 30's. The Wall/Park police firing range is not far from there......I wouldn't venture too far from where you were.

ReverendNewman

I was going
That area is the remnants of a pig farm from the 30's. The Wall/Park police firing range is not far from there......I wouldn't venture too far from where you were.
I was going to cross the brook. From the aerial photos, it looks like there r some old building foundations I could explore.

ReverendNewman

Wow. I never heard it before, but down at Hog Bog tonight all I heard was pop, pop, pop. Definitely a pistol range. Not hunters. I will stay away. Thanx Frank.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions