Where to? Where can dry trail/gravel be found?

Rusty

Lets just say you found yourself with unlimited time on your hands and are sitting in your house in CENTRAL new jersey, enjoying some PORK ROLL, and staring out the window at a foot of shitty wet snow.

In this case, where would you go to ride? Dirt or gravel, but where is within a half days drive where you (really, me) can go and ride like this week or next?

Open to creative suggestions.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
No where. Jist suck it up and take your mtb on the road. Get dirty, blast some snow, mud or whatever and smile. Dirt roads are gonna be a mess. Heard Batsto is freezethaw 5”.

Rusty

Thanks, Norm but research tells me both Patapsco and White Clay are not cool at the very moment.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks, Norm but research tells me both Patapsco and White Clay are not cool at the very moment.

Well that sucks. I’d aim for Wharton then. Or the couch where you can enjoy your properly named pork roll.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Getting word that promised land state park in PA has good groomed snowmobile trails right now
Yep I was about to say that. I drove by the snowmobile lot yesterday after ‘boarding at Elk and it looked good. Heading there tomorrow. This is what it looked like after the last big snow in December.
81051033-976B-4D05-B3A8-A5C3E8ABD7A4.jpeg
8C10B064-598F-4558-8B5A-4B8E07F38690.jpeg

teabagger11

Also thornhurst but will have more info on there later today unfortunately working all weekend so I have to wait for reports to roll in

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Also thornhurst but will have more info on there later today unfortunately working all weekend so I have to wait for reports to roll in
Paul H rode there yesterday and posted a pic. Looks good. It’s closer to me so I may go there instead of PLSP. Will post up wherever I decide to go. You riding up this way too?

Top Bottom