Where to ride tomorrow???

Shaggz

A strong 7
the road :mad:. i'd avoid kvsp. mahlon drains pretty well, but we've had a decent amount of rain recently, so it may be a crap shoot.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if i get all my chores done today (yard of river rock, two new beds, clean the pool...) i may shoot over to LM for a quick ride. if i do i'll post up conditions.

edit: actually, my list just grew so if i do get out it'll probably only be on the road. :(

Last edited:
So I figured that my best bet today would be the Tourne which was in primo shape. Although not the most exciting location, its nice being so close to a park that handles the rain so well. And yes, it is gorgeous out there today. The wind gives just the most perfect cool breeze in the woods.

if i get all my chores done today (yard of river rock, two new beds, clean the pool...) i may shoot over to LM for a quick ride. if i do i'll post up conditions.

edit: actually, my list just grew so if i do get out it'll probably only be on the road. :(

You know, I have a long ass house list as well, but I told myself last summer that riding was going to come first. If I start with the projects and put off riding, by time I get around to riding, I'm exhausted. So the actual order of priorities is my daughter first, my dog second, riding third and then pulling up the rear is the house. I find that list of priorities maximizes my happiness.

Top Bottom