Where to Ride Tomorrow?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is anything going to be ridable tomorrow? This weather eats it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I already readjusted my weekend the other way. So tomorrow is my big ride day. Maybe I'll ride the Pasaaic River.

But seriously is Allamuchy going to be a total mess tomorrow or what?

Shaggz

A strong 7
after your experience last weekend, do you really have to ask that question?

i'm wondering how the sandier places like allaire or hartshorne might be after all of this rain. makies me want to flip-flop my sat/sun plans - rode tomorrow and maybe md on sunday.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes good point about last weekend, but apparently BobW and Kirt were there the next day and they said it was not great, but generally fine. I guess it depends where you go and since I don't know where to go, I'm sure I'll end up on the messy trails. As you will probably read in my blog later, I'm still debating it because it's not like the 24 hour race is going to be anything but a mud bath this year. I mean the park is wet now, if we have a wet 2 weeks forget it. Having said that I really don't want to disassemble the bike again and clean it this week.

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Allamuchy

Was out the other night and the low lying trails are swamped right now. If the rain lets up we should be good ina few days. That being the case, the higher trails are not in bad shape. Just have to know which ones to ride!

BOb W.

ps I heard that the 24 hr race weekend is going to be sunny and 75!!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was out the other night and the low lying trails are swamped right now. If the rain lets up we should be good ina few days. That being the case, the higher trails are not in bad shape. Just have to know which ones to ride!

BOb W.

ps I heard that the 24 hr race weekend is going to be sunny and 75!!!

Bob,

If you remember that loop I sent you, is that reasonably safe, moderately safe, or not at all?

Top Bottom