Where to go for jumps and drops

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks guys. I ended up going to Sprain ridge. Too bad that six jump trail is not maintained. Was only able to link 3 out of 6. That first platform drop was too much

Platform drop

Jumps
this looks sad. definitely check out Glen Park if you've never been. And try to go with someone that knows the place because it's not marked and the trails are like spaghetti.

ninja4life

63D80BC1-E4BB-420B-8895-AE292FF80DBE.jpeg
50CC2DCB-F95E-4FE9-B8B5-A7867761A32E.png

I think Graham and Sprain have some decent jumps and drops.

sundaydoug

Can someone with knowledge of Sprain pinpoint on a map where exactly the road gap is? I've been told it's somewhere off-trail near the southern end of La Cucaracha, but last time I was there we looked for a while and couldn't find it.

ninja4life

Can someone with knowledge of Sprain pinpoint on a map where exactly the road gap is? I've been told it's somewhere off-trail near the southern end of La Cucaracha, but last time I was there we looked for a while and couldn't find it.
When you go down La Cucaracha you’ll see an old wall, look back to your left

Attachments

• E0BC24CE-68AB-4BCE-9425-BA8310FEC4B4.jpeg
    E0BC24CE-68AB-4BCE-9425-BA8310FEC4B4.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 106

Strix

Where to go or which trials for some jumps and drops other than mcbp of course?
Do we even have any trials that have more than once in a while feature?
I’m building that park in my head! Working on it as we speak! It’s awesome 👏 to bad it will never happen 😢

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not really, mostly doubles that have some sort of gap . I mean you won't die but not really any table tops . Sometimes you just have to send it .
Jimmy could totally send some of those gaps. Well at least the one… the others I will have my phone out for.

Top Bottom