where to get bike shorts?

M

mike29

Hey all,
I need some help I am looking for some bike shorts to get and I not sure where the best place to get them from. Does any one know of a good place to look

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
start with cycle craft, right on 46 by new road. if you have no loyalty there, try on everything until you find something that you like then scour the net for a cheaper deal. pricepoint.com, nashbar.com & bestwebbuys.com are good places.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i just got the new performance catalog and their prices are great on the closeout stuff. cycle craft is also running a midnight madness sale on march 30 in the parsnip store, and will have great deals on clothing, accessories, etc.

ArmyOfNone

what, no matchy-matchy top?

Im disappointed as well. Help the guy out a bit.

Here ya go:

Jennifer02.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I actually ride with checp Old Navy "jerseys" I got for like $5-$10. No pockets but they were a great find.

walter

Fourth Party
I dont wear spandex shorts, and I dont like chamois, so I just get the $15 mossimo cargo shorts from Target, works just fine for me

scalpel6

Hey all,
I need some help I am looking for some bike shorts to get and I not sure where the best place to get them from. Does any one know of a good place to look

Check out the Hammer Gel site. If you don't mind the team Uni you can get a Jersey for $34.95 and Bib Shorts for $44.95. Great Deal

http://www.e-caps.com/

Good deals. Nice Product

www.voler.com

Always Cheap
www.performancebike.com

New Jersey Option
Halters Cycles
Jay will sell you a previously worn pair at a major discount. :D
Big Selection
www.halterscycles.com

Top Bottom