• Jungle Habitat

• Mahlon

• Perrineville Lake Park

• Seaview Trails

• Maurice River Bluffs Preserve

• Mount Rose Preserve

• Ringwood

• Camden County College (CCC)

• Rowan College of SJ (formerly RCGC and GCC)

• Water CO (Lambertville)

• Dickerson mine

• Cheesequake State Park

• Voorhees State Park

• Assunpink Wildlife Management Area

• Estell Manor Park

• Frenchtown Preserve

• Turkey Swamp Park

• Tourne

• Ramapo

• BELLEPLAIN

• Veterans Park skatepark - Bayville NJ

• Colliers Mills

• Bass River

• Brendan Byrne

• West Essex Trail system

• Edith Stevens

• Hedden

• Alpine Boy Scout Trails

Results are only viewable after voting.

robcleary

10 for me, plus 2 for out of state (Wiss and White Clay/Middle Run). Gotta check out some more North Jersey stuff next year and check off a few central Jersey staples outside of Clayton and 6MR. Anything to escape the sandy monotony of south jersey lol.

SAM

I rode Hedden as an extension of a ride at Dickerson. Yes, there are maybe a couple miles of rideable trails there but the rest was a complete unrideable walk-a-bike disaster, at least for me. I could check off that I rode there, but feel it really doesn't count and don't want to give the impression it's a worthwhile destination.

MarioGed

well im thinking this survey is suffering from a participation bias of sorts...I mean I LOVE wildcat but I have a hard time believing its more popular that the Tourne or Dickerson
Absolutely. I've ridden Dickerson several times more than Wildcat this year and yet they each get one check from me.

stilluf

I rode Hedden as an extension of a ride at Dickerson. Yes, there are maybe a couple miles of rideable trails there but the rest was a complete unrideable walk-a-bike disaster, at least for me. I could check off that I rode there, but feel it really doesn't count and don't want to give the impression it's a worthwhile destination.
thanks for this. Since i Started rising Dick Mine in 2020 I've wondered if Hedden was worth it. From the map, looks like it could even connect via the school and the power lines. Too bad the trails stink.

Reactions: SAM
Top Bottom