where did i go?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well, some of you may have noticed how i havnt been on here in the past week or so. reason being, ive been suffering from a condition believed to be Optic Neuritis http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optic_neuritis
basically what it is is inflamation in the optic nerve in your eye which causes partial blur and/or blindness in one of your eyes. the condition started about 2 weeks ago with a pain in my eye that i thought was just a sinus headache. a week after that my eye became very sensitive to bright lights and within two days started to get a blur in the upper left hand side of the vision of my right eye. its almost impossible to function like this. what happens is the pupil doesnt function correctly and i almost feels like i have someone shining a flashlight to my right side while pulling a shade down on the left side of the eyeball. luckily it is only in my right eye and my left eye is working correctly. its become so aggrivating and hard to deal with that im currently wearing a patch over the effected eye.

i had an MRI and bloodwork done this past weekend. on the mri they searched my orbital cavities for tumors and my brain for signs of multiple sclorosis. this condition is common in people with MS. fortunatly the doctor told me that my MRI was looking good and showed no signs of possible ms or tumors. still waiting on bloodwork to come back as well. fortunatley this condition for the most part will heal itself and i could see(no pun intended) fine again in a few weeks to a few months.

im going to keep this thread as a blog of sorts to tell you my progress as it goes. wish me luck and keep me in your prayers and hopefully within a few weeks or months you guys can help me get the dust off my bike.

Sircrashalot

Feel better man...plenty of time to heal up before the riding season hits full swing MIG. Just think....at least its not chiggers! :popcorn:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Feel better man. That blows. A patch looks tough though.

Sircrashalot

If you are gonna have an eye patch there are some important pirate rules. Full list at link on bottom, but the most important ones are these: :popcorn:

39. Lifting or removing one's eyepatch is extremely
impolite but is not considered an insult. It's just kinda gross.
Likewise, one should never remove another pirate's eyepatch, except
with a sword to the face.

47. A pirate will never wear a patch that is any other
color than black; unless it's halloween. then they can wear a patch
with an eyeball painted on the outside. Polka dots are not permitted
under any circumstances.

58. Under no circumstances does a pirate speak with a
Ninja, unless he first decapitates that Ninja and uses his head like a
sock puppet.

Full list: http://www.tensionnot.com/jokes/one_liner_jokes/funny_pirate_one_liners
:popcorn:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey man, hang in there. At least now you have an excuse for that awesome log video that Chainsaw posted a few weeks back :)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
awesome log video

you thought it was awesome too...YES!
Ass_Pirate.jpg

MIG would have wanted it this way

Top Bottom