where can i buy a unicycle?

warcricket

Like a Jerk
any shops selling them? how much would one set me back? i'm not looking for anything super duper, just one to screw around on

Shaggz

A strong 7
call bill @ bicycle source in pompton plains 973 835 7595. he carries the full line of torker uncicycles with most models in stock.

The Kalmyk

I know JDog ordered a couple of different sized unicycles a couple of months back....Hes close to you in South Brunswick

anrothar

entirely thrilled
rt 15 bicycle ocassionally has one or two in stock. i'll make a call and find out. they're closed sundays for the winter.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
There's a bunch @ $50-$150 then they seem to jump to $350+. Any shop can order them. I'm pretty sure TC at Marty's Hackettstown has one of the affordable ones in the showroom now...........

xc62701

Cycle Works in Byram has a ton of em. I was in there a few weeks back and they've got a great stock.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
any shops selling them? how much would one set me back? i'm not looking for anything super duper, just one to screw around on

Cycleworks in Byram has about 20 of them in his store -- all sizes and kinds, too. I didn't know they made so many types of unicycles.

Johnny keeps trying to get me on one, but I'd look like a fat lollipop. :D

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
[/COLOR]

Cycleworks in Byram has about 20 of them in his store -- all sizes and kinds, too. I didn't know they made so many types of unicycles.

john has been trying to get me on one too...unfortunately there is WAY too much for me to break in there to try it indoor.

but, OT, cycleworks has a TON of them. street, off road, super tall, etc.

oh, they also just got a TON of new stuff in that they've never had before.

Spylab

Every time I go in there I kid with them about the "stilt," the unicycle leaning up against the wall with the seat about 5' above the ground...

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Every time I go in there I kid with them about the "stilt," the unicycle leaning up against the wall with the seat about 5' above the ground...

Yeah, that thing looks funny. John demonstrated one by riding around the store and he avoided all the obstacles in there. I swear the thing is taller than he is.

Top Bottom