Wheelset?????

Ron

So I sold my one bike but pulled the wheelset off to sell. So now I have a wheelset that does not fit anything I own. Wheelset is DT 240’ 100 front and 142 rear mated to Enve 630 30mm rims. So now for the options. Option 1 is sell and start over for a wheelset for my Pivot Trail 429. Or option 2 have rims laced to a new set of hubs (110mm and 157mm) and then sell the hubs off the old bike. I am assuming having the rims laced to new hubs would be the most inexpensive route.

bucknejo

So I sold my one bike but pulled the wheelset off to sell. So now I have a wheelset that does not fit anything I own. Wheelset is DT 240’ 100 front and 142 rear mated to Enve 630 30mm rims. So now for the options. Option 1 is sell and start over for a wheelset for my Pivot Trail 429. Or option 2 have rims laced to a new set of hubs (110mm and 157mm) and then sell the hubs off the old bike. I am assuming having the rims laced to new hubs would be the most inexpensive route.
If they’re 29 (looks likely to be the case for the 429) how much $ for the complete wheelset?

Last edited:

jackx

I wood definitely recommend demoing some other wheels before selling those Enve's. You might not like different/heavier rims than M630's.

I guess it also depends if your goal is to get a rim as good as the M630's or if you are looking for different/better and that's why you'd part with the M630 rims. Maybe your current rims on your Trail 429 are aluminum and you want carbon rims on the 429, but want more compliance than the M630's.

Top Bottom