Wheel builder that you would recommend :: south or central NJ

tankhead

Looking for a good wheel builder for a fat wheel set in the central or south Jersey area. Thanks in advance.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
In Taylor Ham land I'd suggest Adam at Beachwood.
You've either mistakenly referred to South jerz as Taylor Ham land, or pulled an epic level troll by purposefully replacing Pork Roll. Mistake doubtful!

Well played.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
You've either mistakenly referred to South jerz as Taylor Ham land, or pulled an epic level troll by purposefully replacing Pork Roll. Mistake doubtful!

Well played.

I used a key piece of information, which is anyone that gets mad hearing the words "Taylor Ham" is on the right side of the argument. Even if they live deep in Taylor Ham Land.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is this Taylor ham that you speak? We call it pork roll.

I’m down near Atlantic City. I’ll look into Beachwood. Gracias amigos

look at that, a shop thats ACTUALLY central to the state, what a concept!

(this is not a shot at you personally)

Karate Monkey

You missed both the Central Jersey and Pork Roll debate, which was actually a thread about vintage bikes. Welcome to MTBNJ.
Not true, the pork/roll taylor ham thread got deraille[ur]d into a North/South debate, with the people who live in the wardrobe that actually makes the salted/smoked pork try to stake out Central.

Someone was dumb enough to stick their neck out and suggest that Allaire is in the middle of the state in the other thread.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not true, the pork/roll taylor ham thread got deraille[ur]d into a North/South debate, with the people who live in the wardrobe that actually makes the salted/smoked pork try to stake out Central.

Someone was dumb enough to stick their neck out and suggest that Allaire is in the middle of the state in the other thread.

you need to look at a map, allaire is almost dead center (north to south) in the state.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
look at that, a shop thats ACTUALLY central to the state, what a concept!

(this is not a shot at you personally)
I have no idea what you are trying to say? I feel like I’m not getting the joke or something.

@shrpshtr325 is an engineer, and as such sees the geographic center of the state as the defining measurement.

He doesn't realize that there are population centers, psycho-socio centers, etc.
Hell - just look at the area codes.
He doesn't even eat taylor ham.

everyone knows if you go over the driscoll bridge, you are in south jersey.
They even charge a toll to get there.

:D

Here we go sideways again with this. My last post about it here. cause there is no more to say.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@shrpshtr325 is an engineer, and as such sees the geographic center of the state as the defining measurement.

He doesn't realize that there are population centers, psycho-socio centers, etc.
Hell - just look at the area codes.
He doesn't even eat taylor ham.

everyone knows if you go over the driscoll bridge, you are in south jersey.
They even charge a toll to get there.

:D

Here we go sideways again with this. My last post about it here. cause there is no more to say.

your making your case weaker, if your going to use geographic terms to describe locations (and want it to be accurate) you need to use geographic markers to do the division.

Top Bottom