Whats up !!!

Triple-B

I'm new to the site and just recently got back into riding after a 5-year hiatus. I just bought an SC Chameleon to get my legs going again. I'm mainly into AM/Freeride. If anybody is looking to ride this weekend up in Ramapo I'll be up there Saturday as long as it's not raining. I'm also on mtbr.com as B-11.

;)

Last edited:

TonyC

Welcome to the site. I'm sure I'll see you over in MTBR.com. Much more action over there.
Btw, nice new ride.. I had one 2yrs ago. Fun to ride.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Triple-B said:
I'm new to the site and just recently got back into riding after a 5-year hiatus. I just bought an SC Chameleon to get my legs going again. I'm mainly into AM/Freeride. If anybody is looking to ride this weekend up in Ramapo I'll be up there Saturday as long as it's not raining. I'm also on mtbr.com as B-11.

;)

Welcome to the site!!

Triple-B

Thanks guys. Hopefully the weather will hold and I can get a good ride in tomorrow. Is anybody going riding tomorrow if the weather is good ??

SpartaBard

Don't count on it

Tomorrow will be a deluge, although I have my fingers crossed b/c I have Yankee tickets.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
smarencik said:
i kind of thought PHARTBOY was a nice change-of-pace from the IMBAman cr@p.

I assumed it was a cousin or something.

C

Clydesdaleclass71

Ringwood Weekenders

Triple B & all North Jersey Newcomers,

RVCC (Ramapo Valley Cycling Club) has Saturday morning rides in Ringwood. We're an open group of XC and FR/DH minded riders who also act in part as the trail stewards for Ringwood and Ramapo trail systems. The rides leave from the Shepard Lake rec. area boathouse parking lot trailhead around 9am. 2-3 hour intermediate+ rides that hit the best of what Ringwood has to offer; there are a lot of hidden gems in the far reaches of the trail system that a one of our group leaders can help you find. All you need to do to be a member is show up! Also we have a schedule of planned trail maintenance days listed below. What could be better than riding some sweet single track? Riding some sweet singletrack that you can tell your buddies that you made!
Hopefully see you there!

Best regards,

Sean Riley
RVCC

See us on the web at: www.RVCCMTB.com (under redevelopment)
NJ Trails; Advocate, Educate and Conserve: www.JORBA.org
What would we do without trails? Let's not find out! Visit: www.IMBA.com

AUTUMN SCHEDULE​

10/1/06: IMBA Trail Care Crew visit, Allaire State Park, Farmingdale, NJ
10/7/06, 9am: Trail Maintenance, Ringwood State Park, Lot C
10/8/06: 2006 NORBA Regional Mountain Bike Race Series, Ringwood State Park:
http://www.campmor.com/html/h2h.shtml

Top Bottom