What's up NJ?

T

Trace

I am now in my second season of riding and looking to start racing XC next year. I am in NY but definitely looking forward to hitting some of the Northern NJ parks. Looking forward to some NJ group rides!

-Trace

secondspeed02

awesome New comer -GREETINGS !

:Dwelcome to site, from NY you're not to far from Passaic and Morris touch of Bergen Counties has the best trails n' NJ, and but anyone can argue that for different reasons -thats my spin on that.. peace &keep cranking :D

I am now in my second season of riding and looking to start racing XC next year. I am in NY but definitely looking forward to hitting some of the Northern NJ parks. Looking forward to some NJ group rides!

-Trace

T

Trace

Thanks to the warm welcome and the heads up. I will be on the look out for upcoming group rides in the Northern NJ area!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
welcometothenuthouse.JPG

-Jim.

NJ Jess

Where

Where do you ride now? why are you waiting to race next year when the season just started. there is a beginners category. come down and preride a course, hang out at the race and feel the cool vibes.

T

Trace

I ride mostly on the island (Long Island-Glacier Ridge, Rocky Point, Cathedral Pines, etc.), I have also ridden Sprain & Blue. I missed the start of the H2H series so I figured I would just race the local LI races later in the fall and start out the H2H series next season. I definitely plan on coming out to watch a couple of races just to see what they are like. In watching the Tymor race via helmet cam they look like tons of fun!

Top Bottom