What's up folks!

C

Conster

Hi all. Just getting back into this awesome sport after years of hibernation. I live in Rockaway, so I've been visiting the local spots and have been having a BLAST.... If anyone's going out for a ride and wants some company, please let me know. :D

Welcome! Are you up for any after work rides? I'm pretty close to you in Mine Hill.

-Jay

Here she is....my pride and joy!! Now get me out on the trails so I can justify her..... :lol:

After work, during work, skipping work....let's go! I'm still getting my legs back, so you'll have to take it a little easy on me.....

Funny...just posted about that on the general forum.....either I have a sh** set of clipless', or I don't know what the hell I'm doing....what clipless pedals do you suggest????

Hi nice to meet ya

Hey there,...new guy. The bike,...Niiiiiice. As for the pedals, baskets are how a lot of us started. If you do go clipless, pract a couple days with them on a football field. Falling on the trail with rocks and logs suck. Fitness comes first. Well, actually,...Fun comes first with fitness a close second. Hope to ride with ya, NJ Jess

Back
Top Bottom