whats the best route?

Bizarro

I been there a few times now and was just wondering if the best route to take from the parking area would be connecting to 10.. then on up the line from there to Roaring Rocks.. to red then onward....

basically looking to see what the best route according to the map..

thanks!

cheers !

ha.. thanks brotha!! Funny..I actually can follow most of that from your description... looks like I was going most of the "right" way..cool way to enjoy the trail.. the place kicks a$$. Probably meeting a friend from PA there soon to take him around and show him.

no problem - post up when you're heading out - hopefully i could join. i'm usually on trail in the dark (morning or night) but once in a blue moon i get out to ride at normal human hours.

Clarkenstein: Good meeting you Saturday, thanks to you and all who have worked on the trails, it was a great first time visit for this guy from PA. I hope the work-day went well.

Clarkenstein: Good meeting you Saturday, thanks to you and all who have worked on the trails, it was a great first time visit for this guy from PA. I hope the work-day went well.

hey! hope you enjoyed the rest of your ride. did you get over to boulderama (the place with the rocks the size of cars)? its a great spot.

hey! hope you enjoyed the rest of your ride. did you get over to boulderama (the place with the rocks the size of cars)? its a great spot.

I had a great time, but I don't think we made it over there, just gives me an excuse to come back though.

Cheers!

I had a great time, but I don't think we made it over there, just gives me an excuse to come back though.

Cheers!

ha..good times! Yeah, that was wayyy fun...love "picture" rides!

I think boulderama is names something else also...and we hit it... i think..humm...

wait.. is boulderama also named Devils half acre boulders or Rouring Rock Boulders???

thanks guys!

Looking up at the mountain from the parking lot, Boulderama is the perimeter trail on your right side. The gas line goin up the middle of the mountain is the divider. Roaring Rocks is in the far left corner, left of the gas line.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions