What's going on here?!

X

xcrunner1991

Just wondering if there's going to be any TM here. I rode here last year and even though a lot of the old trails are sketchy I could see that they had tons of potential to be awesome.

P.S.- Remember to always bring a buddy with you to this place there are creepers that like to hang out here and they are not looking for a riding partner.

targheehucker

Doesnt seem to be anything organized...

Seems that we are giving Manny some time to put something together.

Just wondering if there's going to be any TM here. I rode here last year and even though a lot of the old trails are sketchy I could see that they had tons of potential to be awesome.

P.S.- Remember to always bring a buddy with you to this place there are creepers that like to hang out here and they are not looking for a riding partner.

M

mjs3350

Is there anything we can do about that? The one and only time I went to this place I turned a corner and there was a guy that was completely nude waiting for someone. That was enough for me, I can't imagine if i had rode through 10 min later what I would have seen. I think it's only Rutgers campus police who can do something since it's Rutgers' property. This place would be so great with a little work and without running the risk of seeing lewd acts.

N

nismosr

Is there anything we can do about that? The one and only time I went to this place I turned a corner and there was a guy that was completely nude waiting for someone. That was enough for me, I can't imagine if i had rode through 10 min later what I would have seen. I think it's only Rutgers campus police who can do something since it's Rutgers' property. This place would be so great with a little work and without running the risk of seeing lewd acts.

wow, there's still gay lurking around this trail, it's been going on for years, every time I go there, always old gay people roaming around the trail and that's why I stop riding there.

Top Bottom