What's going on here?!

X

xcrunner1991

Just wondering if there's going to be any TM here. I rode here last year and even though a lot of the old trails are sketchy I could see that they had tons of potential to be awesome.

P.S.- Remember to always bring a buddy with you to this place there are creepers that like to hang out here and they are not looking for a riding partner.

Doesnt seem to be anything organized...

Seems that we are giving Manny some time to put something together.

Just wondering if there's going to be any TM here. I rode here last year and even though a lot of the old trails are sketchy I could see that they had tons of potential to be awesome.

P.S.- Remember to always bring a buddy with you to this place there are creepers that like to hang out here and they are not looking for a riding partner.

Is there anything we can do about that? The one and only time I went to this place I turned a corner and there was a guy that was completely nude waiting for someone. That was enough for me, I can't imagine if i had rode through 10 min later what I would have seen. I think it's only Rutgers campus police who can do something since it's Rutgers' property. This place would be so great with a little work and without running the risk of seeing lewd acts.

Is there anything we can do about that? The one and only time I went to this place I turned a corner and there was a guy that was completely nude waiting for someone. That was enough for me, I can't imagine if i had rode through 10 min later what I would have seen. I think it's only Rutgers campus police who can do something since it's Rutgers' property. This place would be so great with a little work and without running the risk of seeing lewd acts.

wow, there's still gay lurking around this trail, it's been going on for years, every time I go there, always old gay people roaming around the trail and that's why I stop riding there.

Back
Top Bottom