What was with the loud music?!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I was riding yesterday afternoon (6-8, i had a white t shirt and black giro helmet) and the whole time i was riding i heard some music playing. it seemed to be moving (or maybe it was just my imagination) it was driving me nuts. i was thinking it was the oak crest day camp, but i didnt think they would be playing music.

can anyone make me sound like im NOT crazy?

J-Dro

I was riding yesterday afternoon (6-8, i had a white t shirt and black giro helmet) and the whole time i was riding i heard some music playing. it seemed to be moving (or maybe it was just my imagination) it was driving me nuts. i was thinking it was the oak crest day camp, but i didnt think they would be playing music.

can anyone make me sound like im NOT crazy?

I was there last night after you and the music continued well into the night. My guess is that some high school kids parents were away a spontaneous party erupted. The land around there is so flat that the sound just carries for miles.

J-Dro

where you in the group of four that passed me, closer to the 27 side?

right on. nice to belatedly meet you. i think i was 2nd in the pack when we passed by. it was bikes, brews and burritos night at 6MR.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
nice meeting you as well! guess you guys were light equipped heading in at 8pm!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions