What video games are you playing?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I haven't been playing much at all the past few years, but I just picked up Horizon Forbidden West and am really enjoying it.

Piston Honda

Guardians of the Galaxy was the last game I invested time in. Been on the fence about pickingup one of the recent releases: HFW, Sifu, or DL2. Or maybe wait a little more for GT7. Or maybe just go ride my bike.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I play a round of Fortnite on the xBox to keep up with the kids a few days a week. My kids blow me away.

On the phone it’s Chess and Clash Royale with the morning coffee.

Reactions: don

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Haven't tried it yet. As a marginal CS:S guy from back in the day, pride prohibits me in playing PvP until I at least can make up for my bad aim with good tactics, so SP it is for now.

I just dropped into CSGO after 3 games I'm staying steady at a 3 to 1 KD. I'm gonna try halo infinite later

don

I don't have time for console or pc games but get my fix from MadSkillsBMX on the phone. I loved the Pumped series of games and when a new one comes out will play that too.

Not sure if it counts but the NYT mini crossword in the morning and a full crossword via MorningBrew or Washington Post at night while watching TV/working out. On the phone as well so I can cheat with the check feature.

Top Bottom