what up

M

mike240se

yo what up, jay you put together a nice site..... Thanks for the ride back to my car today, you saved me a damn haul. Next time I gotta remember a chain tool..... I live in mount olive and just got back into riding this year after about a ten year break, i have gone out 10 to 15 times so far and am starting to finally get my legs back, the skill came back quickly too.

I may be down for friday at morristown or sunday at mercer, for some reason my girlfriend expects me to spend time with her on the weekend :) so we'll see.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
mike240se said:
yo what up, jay you put together a nice site..... Thanks for the ride back to my car today, you saved me a damn haul. Next time I gotta remember a chain tool..... I live in mount olive and just got back into riding this year after about a ten year break, i have gone out 10 to 15 times so far and am starting to finally get my legs back, the skill came back quickly too.

I may be down for friday at morristown or sunday at mercer, for some reason my girlfriend expects me to spend time with her on the weekend :) so we'll see.

Glad you found like the site and not a problem with the ride. But I see now why you park all the way out there. :lol:

We gotta ride soon

-jay

M

mike240se

rich, yeah it was quite a suprise to see you, especially since you look so much different. I went out the other day with carl and jay at lewis mountain, had lots of fun, now i hate going by myself :) We definetly will have to plan a ride and then go to fridays or something afterwards and catch up. You aren't married yet are you?

Top Bottom