what up?..new2thisplace, lets ride

phathucker

what up people?, Im new to this site but not new to biking. Everyone in this site seems really nice so far. Im from middletown and lookin for people to bike with in the area or even outside the area. I live 5 minites from hartshorn but ive also done chimney rock, ceres park, roundvalley, six mile run, glouster county, french creek park, diablo freeride park, ect... Ive recently went from an XC mongoose to a Devinci Wilson FR/DH bike wich I also use for XC now. I build all my bikes and there is little i cant do.

Ive recently had a tragic death in my family and riding is my best therapy. I havent been doing much riding lately beacause I broke my frame and took a while to get a new one, but would like to get back into riding asap, anyone that would like to ride or rides i could tag along with please drop me a line.....

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
another phat one????? :hmmm:

Bienvenue! Welcome! 歡迎! Willkommen! Benvenuto! 반갑습니다! Seja bem-vindo(a)! Bienvenido!

ps. sorry to hear about your family

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
jay

yo man whats up. havent rode with you in a while me and mike243 and mean irish guy get together and ride you should look out for some post.

Top Bottom