Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicycle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Frankentrek

Various treks from 4500 to 8000 and 2000 to current built into 1 w/ manitou black upfront(hand-re-crafted w/ my personal rock blitzing kit).Running 2x9.

Spylab

Here's my bike.

reign.jpg

The rest of my crew rides:

-06 Giant Rincon w (XC) <The Girlfriend
-03 Specialized BigHit Comp (FR)
-06 Cannondale F300 (XC)
-06 Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho (FR)
-06 KHS AM1000 (AM)
-06 Soul Titan (XC/DJ)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
yep

That is a fun bike.

I rode it at the on dirt demo last year and I really dug it.

I don't ride much in the desert so that bike made it seem easy.

I am in a single-speed 29er phase right now so while the Maestro makes sense to me I will come back to it later.

My buddy has that same bike and I lent him a Rush demo the other day. He said that the rush was noticably stiffer right to left and a much better climber. No surprise.

He also noted that for his style of riding he might be willing to give up some of the smooth bump performance ot the Maestro design to gian the climbing ability of the rush.

He also loved the razor sharp handling of the lefty.

To be clear I sell both Giant and C-dale so I am not bashing the Giant. It is a darn good bike.

Spylab

I don't have a single complaint about the Reign. It climbs more than adequate at places like Allamuchy, but I schlep this bike up to Diablo as well and can hit everything my guts allow me to. With the propedal on and the fork at its highest compression, the Giant feels plenty tight.

Shaggz

A strong 7
That is a fun bike.

I rode it at the on dirt demo last year and I really dug it.

I don't ride much in the desert so that bike made it seem easy.

I am in a single-speed 29er phase right now so while the Maestro makes sense to me I will come back to it later.

My buddy has that same bike and I lent him a Rush demo the other day. He said that the rush was noticably stiffer right to left and a much better climber. No surprise.

He also noted that for his style of riding he might be willing to give up some of the smooth bump performance ot the Maestro design to gian the climbing ability of the rush.

He also loved the razor sharp handling of the lefty.

To be clear I sell both Giant and C-dale so I am not bashing the Giant. It is a darn good bike.

i have a trance, and my hand was forced into making a bike purchase early last year. while the trance is the best bike i've owned, i wish i had some more info and time to evaluate the rush before i made the purchase. i've only ridden c-dales, and i miss the lefty. from what i read, the rush is better in the rough than i initially thought.

heythorp

i have a trance, and my hand was forced into making a bike purchase early last year. while the trance is the best bike i've owned, i wish i had some more info and time to evaluate the rush before i made the purchase. i've only ridden c-dales, and i miss the lefty. from what i read, the rush is better in the rough than i initially thought.

at least you bought something, more then i can say for Jake

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
at least you bought something, more then i can say for Jake

if i can break it, it will be bought.

unless of course you are referring to my inability to acquire a new SS in the last four months...in which case... FU :getsome:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Even though it just sits in his garage...

do you have any idea what would happen to YOU if you sat in that garage!?!?

broken legs, ruptured spleens...

beware the mountain lion...he lurks in the strangest places...like the other side of the minivan. :D

SpartaBard

do you have any idea what would happen to YOU if you sat in that garage!?!?

broken legs, ruptured spleens...

beware the mountain lion...he lurks in the strangest places...like the other side of the minivan. :D

Yeah, from what I heard i am surprised that OSHA has not paid that place a visit.

P

Phatbiker

main bike- turner 6 pack, i use this bike for pretty much everything.. it climbs well and goes down even betta! 31lbs

race/not too techy type trails bike- titus racer x (also really good for when i'm not feeling so fit) 25lbs

last but not least- biancchi sass..hummm..i have a love hate relationship with this bike. it gets me in shape quick but i suffer doing it. oh, almost forgot.. 23lbs

phat

p.s. i hope everyone had a good christmas

D

DANSPANK

I bought a 2006 Stumpy in September - 26lbs - bloody fantastic bike. I may marry it and have a few little epics running around the palce before long.

I also have my trusty Mountain Cycle Fury. She's a chunker at 33lbs but very strong. I'll use her for diablo after buying a new rear wheel and brake rotor.

I have an older 2004 KHS FXT Pro frame that's enjoying the view of my garage right now. Not too sure what to do with it.

I'll be getting a road bike in the spring too - either giant or specialized I think...

Top Bottom