What to do?

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
oh yeah...get it looked at...safe is better...dont drink and drive...they will give it a once over and then try to get you on a new one

The Kalmyk

You should get on your bike, right now, and ride into town. The first person you see, get off the bike, throw it as far as you can, and yell, "What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!"

After this, if the bike still works, you're golden. Otherwise, bring it to the shop.

Stay off the sh*t

Engignar

You picked a winner..my 05 MKIII does everything from Road to Ringwood to Diablo. Have the bike shop help set up the fork and shock as well (if you have the ability to adjust them), depending on your settings you can make the bike feel like two different animals. Best of luck with it.

word133

Engignar-Yea it seems like a really nice bike. And I am able to adjust the fork and shock. I'm going to bring it to a bike shop just to get everything checked out. Well thats good that youre happy with your bike. I really haven't heard to much about them from people on forums. But, i read a bunch of reviews, and everyone seems to like them. I just can't wait to get out on a trail to rip it. Well attempt to rip it. We'll see.

Top Bottom