What podcast are you listening to?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Nine Club Bam Margera & Family
I am not much of a podcaster but do listen to the Nine Club now and then. Since Bam is in between his 'x' time in rehab, he is making the rounds to promote his brand and whatever. As always, seemingly endless stories.

ebarker9

My wife put on "Well There's Your Problem" last night, which is focused on engineering disasters, and was very well done and entertaining. As much as I usually like to get away from the day job with my entertainment, it was still a fun listen. Episodes on YouTube have additional visuals, graphs, math etc for people who are into that kind of thing.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Recently I found the Huberman labs podcast....really been enjoying it so far, especially the series he did with Dr. Andy Galpin.
He's on heavy rotation for me.

Also..

Rich Roll, Aubrey Marcus, Peter Atia, F'Rad Snowboard, JRE, How I built this, Ruckus composites, Duncan Trussel, Revisionist History Etc

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Surprised to find stitcher closing up shop. I’ts been my main podcast app since I got my first smartphone.
IMG_4294.png

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not a podcast per say, but I was listening to Iggy Pop's BCC "podcast" radio show w/ Tom Waits today.

It's basically listening to a ton of songs by different musicians and quick commentary. *WIDE* variety and I'm halfway through. I'll probably try to listen to more as it's quite interesting.

Hard for me to listen to podcasts while working so this kind of fits.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001st7l Current episode w/ Tom Waits as a guest.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Im very much not a JFK conspiracy theorist, but I have been considering listening to Rob Reiner claim that he has solved the JFK assassination. Somewhat interested in the meatheads claims :) Anyone else into this one?

serviceguy

Im very much not a JFK conspiracy theorist, but I have been considering listening to Rob Reiner claim that he has solved the JFK assassination. Somewhat interested in the meatheads claims :) Anyone else into this one?
I listened by accident to a podcast or YouTube video of a celebrity discussing this but I can’t remember who the celebrity was, someone pretty controversial I thing but can’t find anything in my podcast/YouTube history…ah, old age is great!

Top Bottom