What other forums do you post,...

NJ Jess

or maybe just lurk on? My favorites are Mtbnj.com, Mtbr.com - NJ forum and Ladies Lounge, TeamBullDog.com, and I lurk on roadbikereview.com. What does everyone else do to get through the winter? NJ jess

pinkbike.com
stuntlife.com
stutnusa.com
tristatesportbikes.com
visionmtb.com

Jeepsunlimited.com
Jeepforum.com
Pirate4x4.com
JeepBBS.com
4x4xplor.com
mtbr.com
roadbikereview.com
mtbnj.com
njdirt.com
snowboard.com
ridemonkey
hcor.net
bikeforums.net
neowin.net
ipodlounge.com
xbox-scene
caraudio.com
overclockersforum.com

Theres probably more...but if I post 'em it only reminds me that I really should get out & ride my bike more.

i used to post a TON on jeepsunlimited, a decent amount on jeepbbs but not so much on POR, i lurked there. i still have my 98 TJ but i'm selling to fund my latest project, my dream car, a 1982 Scrambler. i'm sure someone has seen it parked at the tourne.

now i'm pretty much here, mtbr and cj-8.com. biking is WAY cheaper than jeeping, especially when you have 15 month old twin girls.

bonefishjake said:
biking is WAY cheaper than jeeping, especially when you have 15 month old twin girls.

I totally aggree...although I don't have any kids; biking is a great way to get outdoors, enjoy the woods & much cheaper. Also dont have to worry about my bike being able to get me to work after beating on it in the woods.

ok.. new guy here, so i'll bite...

i mainly lurk everywhere.. never really feel i have that much to say... but can be found @:
wheelsandwax, iphotoforum, the crowbarn, ridemonkey, diablofreeridepark - that's never really happening so u go to hcor instead, vwvortex, nasioc, clubdub, saab92x.com... maybe a coupla others

Back
Top Bottom