What have you done to your bike today?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
New grips, chain and tires. Also replaced my defective rear Sram Guide brake with a new one. Sadly had to pay out of pocket for that as I was apparently past the warranty date. :confused:

Then I washed and lubed everything. Lastly I pledged the sh!t out of it. The bike looks good and smells like lemons!

serviceguy

Swapped the Ergon GA1 for a set of Ergon GA2 Fat grips. While I actually did that a few weeks ago, I wanted to share that it seems to have fixed the finger numbness that I started experiencing after switching to the new bike with carbon bars and GA1. On top of that there's a label that reads 'Fat' on the grip which kind of makes them feel custom made for me...score!

Turbotrix

Experimenting...
IMG_3523.JPG

Mathers

Swapped the Ergon GA1 for a set of Ergon GA2 Fat grips. While I actually did that a few weeks ago, I wanted to share that it seems to have fixed the finger numbness that I started experiencing after switching to the new bike with carbon bars and GA1. On top of that there's a label that reads 'Fat' on the grip which kind of makes them feel custom made for me...score!
Wow I have had he same issue with my GA2 grips and went back to stock. There is a fatter option for the GA2?

Mathers

New grips, chain and tires. Also replaced my defective rear Sram Guide brake with a new one. Sadly had to pay out of pocket for that as I was apparently past the warranty date. :confused:

Then I washed and lubed everything. Lastly I pledged the sh!t out of it. The bike looks good and smells like lemons!
Pledge ? What is the warranty period on the Guides?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Pledge ? What is the warranty period on the Guides?
Gotta look good for the TOS. :cool: It makes everything shine. An added benefit is that dirt and mud won’t stick as easily to the bike. Not that we have to worry about that with the forecasted PERFECT weather we’re going to have this Sunday. ;)

Not sure about the Sram warranty. My brakes are from 2016.

Mathers

Gotta look good for the TOS. :cool: It makes everything shine. An added benefit is that dirt and mud won’t stick as easily to the bike. Not that we have to worry about that with the forecasted PERFECT weather we’re going to have this Sunday. ;)

Not sure about the Sram warranty. My brakes are from 2016.
I use spray wax?

Top Bottom