What have you done to your bike today?

serviceguy

I am pretty sure I have ridden my MTB more than you this year tho 🤪:banana:
Touche'! I rode next to nothing this year and most of the time I was on my el gravelachi...also not dissing your bike, just road bikes (I corrected the original post).

Ejd

I have always used Hope pads with my Hope X2 and E4 brakes. Good to have a recommendation about MTX pads in case Hope pads aren't easily obtainable. Thanks.
I had an all Sram stock setup. Didn't really need new rotors, but wanted better ones. The pads definitely have more bite. I'm happy so far

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Picked up this stem bag for my MTBs fits best out front. Not sure if I like it though.
20220904_104458.jpg

Karate Monkey

Picked up this stem bag for my MTBs fits best out front. Not sure if I like it though. View attachment 195415

I use mine on the side. It seems like it shouldn't work, but in practice, you rarely squeeze it. They usually (I have a Jandd and Revelate) turn out of the way if they come close to squeezing. I think I routed my dropper cable housing through one of the webbing straps to keep it from binding the bag.

Ofc if you have the bite valve open, you'll get squirted in the face. I like the push/pull valves better there, since you can snack it closed easily. The camelback bottles I generally like more, but they tended to squirt on any sudden impacts. Not the worst, but I usually switch to them in the winter, and I don't need to be wet when it's 35 degrees.

Top Bottom