What have you done to your bike today?

Fixed the horrible grinding noise in my front chain ring,
stupid chain guard catches and holds rocks and they get chewed up by the chain.
I dug this one out from the front with a screwdriver.
Cimg0219.jpg

Gorilla tape might help
Cimg0221.jpg

Finally got a Mirror Saddle in stock that I can buy (we're not allowed to buy the S-Works because they're limited).
View attachment 187136
Have you gotten any meaningful time on this saddle yet?

After riding a gazillion (actual number) hours on Fizik Aliantes, on all my bikes, I’m in a situation where a “pressure relief” saddle is a good idea. Currently riding the Fizik Argo Vento, which is very similar to the Specialized Power shape, and Fizik just released a 3D printed version.

I’m curious as to the difference you might feel from the 3D-ness, vs. conventional construction.

Have you gotten any meaningful time on this saddle yet?

After riding a gazillion (actual number) hours on Fizik Aliantes, on all my bikes, I’m in a situation where a “pressure relief” saddle is a good idea. Currently riding the Fizik Argo Vento, which is very similar to the Specialized Power shape, and Fizik just released a 3D printed version.

I’m curious as to the difference you might feel from the 3D-ness, vs. conventional construction.

Just one 200 mile ride on it so far. It's spectacular. I swapped it for a 143 just because it was slightly rubbing my inner thighs. Not enough to do any damage over 12 hours, but maybe over a couple 12 hour days.

That’s exactly what they are/were. Phenomenal ride quality but It’s the second time they failed the same way. Baseball gives three strike, i do not.

Crazy. Never seent that, those things are usually bombproof. Wonder if they're having QC issues trying to rush them to market? Like all of the broken mold Maxxis tires.

Back
Top Bottom