What have you done to your bike today?

SCNJ

That has got to be the longest TT bag….ever. 👍
Not even close. They make a longer version of this one. This ones actually a smaller one believe it or not compared to what most peopke run on gravel/bikpacking rigs. I wish I could use my camelbak like I do on the mtb but its not confortable on all day rides on this bike.

Turbotrix

I stopped putting off installing a new front tire...

tempImagefmVmzY.png

Bikeworks

Cut my first steerer tube. I was very meticulous, used all the right tools, and.....nailed it!!!! It was so nerve-wracking, but satisfying. This was on the "cheaper" Enduro fork. Next up is the new Sid for the Epic. That's going to also involve something else I've never done before; removing a crown race. Up for the challenge! :cool:

serviceguy

Cut my first steerer tube. I was very meticulous, used all the right tools, and.....nailed it!!!! It was so nerve-wracking, but satisfying. This was on the "cheaper" Enduro fork. Next up is the new Sid for the Epic. That's going to also involve something else I've never done before; removing a crown race. Up for the challenge! :cool:
Unless you have the specific tool (or worked out something similar, i.e use a very sharp wheel bearing separator) and/or don't care about markings on the fork CSU I would just have the LBS remove it for you. They will probably do it for free or very cheap and in about 30 secs.

Top Bottom