What hardtail has your eye?

jdgang

As somebody as previous said , my next bike is most likely going to be a full suspension but if I has to choose today

1624494928768.png

Ron

Right now I am eyeing the Pivot LES SS. In fact I have money down on one, it may show up by April 2022. The nice thing with the LES SS is Pivot sells geared drop outs for it. So you can switch back and forth if you want.

If a Niner air rdo comes up in stock somewhere I may be tempted to go caress that also.

But definitely want something in the SS category.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Right now I am eyeing the Pivot LES SS. In fact I have money down on one, it may show up by April 2022. The nice thing with the LES SS is Pivot sells geared drop outs for it. So you can switch back and forth if you want.

If a Niner air rdo comes up in stock somewhere I may be tempted to go caress that also.

Interested in a used Air9 RDO frame?
Had it for 2 years and hardly rode it. Prolly has 300 miles on it. I just don't ride it enough for me to keep. PM me if interested.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's

I had a Les SS.
It's not very forgiving frame, super stiff chassis
I would consider the Spot Rocker SS as a better alternative.
Can also be converted to geared very easily. https://spotbikes.com/products/rocker-ss
I have the steel version and freaking love it. They say it has the same ride qualities.

Last edited:

EJphotos

I miss this bike. Specialized Epic. Thing was a rocket.

forum-2.jpg

Lightweight and comfortable. I put a dropper post on it so I could get low:

forum-1.jpg

Sold it to buy my FS bike (which is awesome) but if a deal shows up on one, I may have to bite.

Top Bottom