What free hub body do I need?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Picked up a wheel set but it came with a XD hub I was going to go eagle but I want to see what happens with the new shimano group sets. The hub thats on that wheel is a novatec d542sb-b12 and I'm looking for the correct free hub body so I can use my current shimano group set. This is the best I could come up with but no clue if its right.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Just so that you know, the new shimano 12spd uses the new micro spline. Different from current shimano 11 spd.
Right, he asked for the current: I'm looking for the correct free hub body so I can use my current shimano group set.

FWIW, the link I provided is only $35, but it is basically madness to buy a freehub body for a Novatech hub and then another one for microspline.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Right, he asked for the current: I'm looking for the correct free hub body so I can use my current shimano group set.

FWIW, the link I provided is only $35, but it is basically madness to buy a freehub body for a Novatech hub and then another one for microspline.

Tbh the I would rock my current slx till something blows up and then look for something new down the road and with my miles I could wait a year unless I ride a landmine

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You close to hitting your target of October?

Nope the freehub body is 120 so since I can't cannibalize my old bike I'm going gx(?) Eagle. I'm in-between a new yari or used lyrik. I'm dragging my feet because I have remodeling we're starting and I'm trying to come up with the money for @JimN's bike so I can commute.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I told you that you can just take the bike now and either pay me later or give the bike back. If you wait til it's cold then you aren't going to commute on it.

I have a terrible record of paying people back took me 3 months to pay @Paul H and so far I'm at two to pay @BPaze. Trying to get the $ from the correct channels so I can spend it. Shared bank accounts suck.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So an impossible burger today, and he'll pay you tuesday?

1568768644698.png

ps - that is a stand-up offer.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It's going to cost me so much more. But my 2 year old car cracked 50k 2 weeks ago so it would be nice to save some miles

so you would save miles, which is money. Calc it out, present it to your wife, and then execute the plan.
don't mention the cold weather clothes needed. we can group source those.

it's a beautiful thing.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
so you would save miles, which is money. Calc it out, present it to your wife, and then execute the plan.
don't mention the cold weather clothes needed. we can group source those.

it's a beautiful thing.

I don't think we wear the same size pat, hate to break it to you but I'm way more full body than you

Top Bottom