What fitness tracker do you use?

What fitness tracker do you use?

• Total voters

RickVaughn

My Fitbit blaze crapped out on me and they're refusing to warranty it since it's outside the extremely short 1-year warranty. What do you wear and how's it hold up? At this point I only really use it for steps, heart rate and time. Exercise modes are just a bonus.

gtluke

The Moped
Moto 360 sport. But I don't use it for fitness but it does do that. I just love getting and responding to notification on my watch while I'm riding.

Kaleidopete

I like my TomTom Runner Multi Sport with heart rate. $ 150 at Wallmart. The Adventurer has more features though.

walter

Fourth Party
Garmin 920xt. Tracks my runs, my rides, gives me phone and text notifications, does steps, and Im sure it does a bunch of other crap but these are the important ones.

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Garmin Fenix 5x, amazing piece of equipment for a watch. It has built in maps already on it, you can load courses off the computer, track back feature so you don't get lost, plus tons of other features I'm still figuring out. With a heart rate monitor already built in it also uploads directly to strava so no need to bring your phone.

RickVaughn

we're covering the full spectrum here!

damn that fenix 5x is boss but for that money it should just bike for me and then cook me dinner. Might try a more basic Garmin. @walter how's the reliability?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i use my brain to guess at my fitness.

I have a galaxy gear s2, but only bc it was free when i bought my phone (s7), it tracks steps and HR (i think) but i dont really look at those features, i just like having the notifications for texts and calls without having to go find my phone, saves me lots of walking around for nothing.

Top Bottom