What Do You Do For A Living

ellenserruto

As pathetic as it sounds I cook, clean, drive, shop, do laundry, watch sporting events & help with homework for 5 kids (including 3 teenagers) & one loving husband.
I get paid for teaching preschool nature classes part time. LOVE my job!. . do so many things in one day I scare myself. I squeeze in mt biking somehow.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
As pathetic as it sounds I cook, clean, drive, shop, do laundry, watch sporting events & help with homework for 5 kids (including 3 teenagers) & one loving husband.
I get paid for teaching preschool nature classes part time. LOVE my job!. . do so many things in one day I scare myself. I squeeze in mt biking somehow.

Not pathetic at all. That's the hardest job EVER!
They laugh at me at work on Mondays because I'm always smiling....
I'm exhausted by Sunday night and need the break! lol
:D

robusto

I AM a pipe/ steamfitter ( out-of-work)
PM me if you can get me a job doing what you're doing !!!

That's funny (not the you being out of work part) I was thinking last night that I should go back to plumbing ha ha ha...

what do you do

I am a computer geek, I build MS windows servers, design,build and maintaine them and networking equipment. most of my time is in a cube...:eek:

martin

i used to be a .NET programmer for Rutgers with open source web stuff freelance, now i'm managing a commercial bakery . Go figure =P

give me a shout if you want some free grub!

Mike679

Health and safety manager for a construction management firm. Thankful to still be working given the current state of the construction industry.

Cha1985

I've been lucky this year. I've only had some time off over the past few months just a few days here and their. I'm a drillers helper for Aquifer drilling Inc. It's good to be working I've got bike parts to pay for lol.....

jimjo

Health and safety manager for a construction management firm. Thankful to still be working given the current state of the construction industry.

MIke any chance you guys might be hiring? Im currently laid off and have 18+ years in the industry

jimjo

wow, you clean up nicely lol

Luke you and I have the same "cad certificate" I hardly think thats a "drafting degree." There certainly were no drafting tables at CCM. Real hand drafting is a art.

how many of your drafted with pencil on mylars?

dnap

Team MTBNJ Halter's
how many of your drafted with pencil on mylars?

I did at my first job. We were 1/2 hand drafting and 1/2 cad. I had the best lettering, so I got to do most of the hand drafting jobs.

rockscaler

funny, when I bought my first ipod in 2004, I copied all of my cds and then took great pleasure in throwing them all in the garbage. I thought it was awesome to consolidate this giant pile of junk into something the size of an ipod. Cant wait to throw all of my dvd's out next. However, after talking to many people, I seem to be in the minority on this one.
you are right, its better to simplify, Lifezero

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i don't own an ipod but i do simplify.

just wait for a band to get really good then buy their greatest hit album...ie The Eagles Greatest Hits (maybe you've heard of it)

lifezero/iggywinning

Top Bottom