what did you learn this week?

Shaggz

A strong 7
heythorp said:
Well I learned that a guy can call up his buddy and go on and on for 5 minutes about purchasing a pair of shoes.

Got to tell ya, did'nt see it coming.

You are a dead man.

The gayness rule does not apply to anything mountain bike related, including shoes & accessories ;)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i learned that there are flying squirrels in the area. they're nocturnal, somewhere between the size of a chipmunk and a squirrel, with a small face and big eyes that reflect back magnificently at night when a light is shined into them. they look like overgrown sugar gliders. i also just learned that steve likes to call up al and gay out.

they're like this, only with a dark tail, white belly and medium toned back.
Flying%20Squirrel.jpg

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Not fun

This week I learned that building a database for 1000's of items is much less fun than riding..

shocker.

j

SpartaBard

anrothar said:
i learned that there are flying squirrels in the area. they're nocturnal, somewhere between the size of a chipmunk and a squirrel, with a small face and big eyes that reflect back magnificently at night when a light is shined into them. they look like overgrown sugar gliders. i also just learned that steve likes to call up al and gay out.

they're like this, only with a dark tail, white belly and medium toned back.

D

DANSPANK

What I learned this week...

That my annual Guy's Thanksgiving Trip Sunday hangover has reached a new high with me being laid-up in bed all day with the usual headache but major pins 'n' needles in my hands and feet!! WTF!!??

I also learned that it was bloody windy at the top of Tourne today!

Top Bottom