What did you do TODAY for your fitness?

Dan

Hopped around on my new crutches at the Princeton crit races. :cry: Ruptured my achillies on Thursday. Surgery yesterday. Taking suggestions on how to keep up my fitness while I have only one leg. Weight training will continue on Monday as always.

have you tried sourlands on the crutches? could be xtreme.

antgold

this week did nothing , sitting now in LAS airport waiting for my flight back.
I traveled to Utah with my family .
been in Grand canyon , Moab area, Brice canyon , Zion ...
the only bike related stuff is in the attachment ...

I have no word describing how amazing this area !!
I will post some photos after I will settled at home .

Attachments

• P3030022.JPG
    P3030022.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
ha ha chu!

Caught Tommy's cold, feel crappy. Yesterday did 2200 feet of climbing in 12 miles up and over Minnewaska in the Swangunks for a total of 22 miles with the rest decending ... ha ha chu!

RC ... :(

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Caught Tommy's cold, feel crappy. Yesterday did 2200 feet of climbing in 12 miles up and over Minnewaska in the Swangunks for a total of 22 miles with the rest decending ... ha ha chu!

RC ... :(

Sorry to hear about the cold, but that sounds like an awesome ride!

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Sorry to hear about the cold, but that sounds like an awesome ride!

Hi Ellen,
If I felt better it would have been a blast. There are a few climbs with one single climb of about 6 miles with an average 7-8% grade. I was going pretty slow feeling light headed a few times too. It was funny Pix it was nice and warm going up, but once you were at the top the snow was still pilled on the side of the roads and the temps were like 20 degrees colder! Riding up there is just amazing and the views are awesome. I haven't been on my Mt. bikes in over 5 months I can't wait for the groups rides
RC ... :)

Last edited:

RNG1

I haven't been up there in ages but I love that area.

I had a pretty much lost day in family, parenting kind of way. I did manage to take my son on some local trails by me but was not really any kind of fitness as it was just nice experience.

Tonight I did some upper body and some core stuff just so I could post that I did something. Good thing for this thread.

RNG1

Get creative for the next couple of days if the weather people are right...lift a chair, jump on a desk, wrestle with your boss....

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i did a quick upper body workout and then 45 hard minutes on the spin bike

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I rode my bike outside today. Spring fever has me and I'm all in! Well, at least until it gets cold then all bets are off.

So tell me that only 2 people went outside today? I don't buy it.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
commuted on the le fixie

went to halters and saw spence's moot, which always gets my heart pumping :D

RNG1

I had planned to get out but I am just not as hardcore as Norm I guess:(. Did
1+ hours on the spin bike while watching the final stage of Ca. tour that I had recorded. Of course it ran over and I missed the finish after it stopped recording.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Went to the Doctor and Rested! Wow, if I played bingo I would sound retired :D .

2 days to AZ

Top Bottom