What did you do TODAY for your fitness?

Shaggz

A strong 7
3 days a week at the gym

Monday: Chest + tri's
Wednesday: Squats, lower back (Dead lifts and a few others), shoulders
Friday: Back Bi's
similar routine, 'cept I stay away from the dead lifts and squats and do core stuff

walter

Fourth Party
Thanks Shaggz and Ellbiddy. OK, I'm going for my ride now so I can get back and put this thread back on topic.:rolleyes::D

Enjoy the outdoors today!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I took my bike out for its final shop ride.

A sad day. At 25 miles, I needed to be picked up. Some nasty squeak was coming from the bottom bracket area. Up until then, it was really going great for me and was a good strong, workout. Sigh.

Sircrashalot

Put a new roof on the shed. Then rode with wifey to the pizza place for lunch. Then hacksawed apart an old basketball hoop. Arms day I guess...

fasterthanliam

Hopped around on my new crutches at the Princeton crit races. :cry: Ruptured my achillies on Thursday. Surgery yesterday. Taking suggestions on how to keep up my fitness while I have only one leg. Weight training will continue on Monday as always.

southernerinnj

Towed the kid up and down MCP paved path 5 Times which makes for about 16 miles and then we rode around princeton for about 4 miles. Played on the playground at Betsy Smoyer for awhile as well.

VanDbtRiver

oof, heard bout this from the boys at the shop... that sucks...train the s%#@ out of your core if u can. lately that is my solution to everything. hope your recovery goes well.

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
After doing nothing all week, I finally went for a road ride today. It was about 50 miles up to Harriman and back. The best part was wearing only shorts and short sleeves. The wind felt great against my skin. :) I think my face is stuck in a smile.

RNG1

ate at gyro bob's?

Not sure if this counts, as we're talking fitness not shape:D Unless however the gyro was particularly heavy....

My day technically started at 2:30am this morning when I did a 75' sprint out of a dead sleep to my son's room who was screaming and throwing up all over his room. This repeated every 20 minutes for at least 4 more intervals.
Somewhere around 3:30 my daughter got into the action and it looked like she was in the same game (but she was more determined not to hurl) so with her I just had to sit in an upright position to console her for about 3 hours non stop saying about a thousand times "honey you will feel so much better afterwards" she eventually couldn't fight it anymore.

I managed to catch about 45 minutes of sleep around 8am. Dealt with the kids for a few hours but when I stuck my head outside around 11:30 I got invigorated and got my stuff on and got out. Just not having booties on and rolling off my street and not feeling cold air on my face was like a dream come true. Funny thing, I looked down at my computer and the time said 12:12 (my birthday) and I felt reborn.Actually beat my record to the beach circle turnaround from my house with an average of 18.7. In all I finished about 30 mi in 1:40 and then got back to the madness at the house. The good news is it seems to have run its course already and I am just praying for a quiet night as my wife and I are toast. Good night all....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
just didnt sit around, washed the car, plkayed with my 2 year old, cleaned up the gardens, spanked it....

Top Bottom