What Car Should I Buy?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I also have a friend who will be selling an 11 or 12 Camaro V6 with RS package and manual shortly. 50K miles, charcoal gray, 20-inch SS wheels, absolutely perfect mint condition. Probably $13500ish?

THATmanMANNY

Do you love your car? Why change it? Well, i can sell you an identical one with 1/4 of your car’s miles ?

How about a Jaguar F type? Think they are mid 30s

qclabrat

I've been shopping 911s and some forums are telling me the earlier 997.1s may have the bearing issue. Looking at turbos so for me it doesn't matter much.

JerseyPete

why does the Queen want an antique when options like these are endless........
I was thinking about this the other day. I can make a list of many things that need attention on a 1970s MGB and only a few sentences on similar years Porsche 914s. Even with that in mind, newer is so much more reliable and safer, leaving more time to enjoy the ride. Get the C4.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
What about an Infiniti G37S coupe (2007 to 2015 Generation). This model comes in coupe, sedan and convertible; stick or auto. 328 hp. While I think the current generation (now called Q60) is more beautiful, they no longer offer stick nor convertible. My wife has had a G37X sedan (auto) for over 9 years and 120k miles since new and has had no issues. Great performance, very reliable and easy to maintain. Even the suspension, steeering, and exhaust are all original, tight and free of noise or vibration. If you can find an IPL model, so much the better. Only challenge I can think of is finding a lower mileage car as many people seem to hold onto them for a while).

sundaydoug

If you're open to Subaru, as an owner of a 2012 STi hatchback with 100K reliable daily driven miles (70+ per day) I'd say it's tough to beat the performance/reliability/practicality of it. Even in stock form it's fun, but with simple things like a downpipe and a tune you're around 350-ish HP. Too bad they don't make the hatch any more, but STi in general is pretty killer bang for the buck. With snow tires it's pretty fun in the winter as well...

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
What about an Infiniti G37S coupe (2007 to 2015 Generation). This model comes in coupe, sedan and convertible; stick or auto. 328 hp. While I think the current generation (now called Q60) is more beautiful, they no longer offer stick nor convertible. My wife has had a G37X sedan (auto) for over 9 years and 120k miles since new and has had no issues. Great performance, very reliable and easy to maintain. Even the suspension, steeering, and exhaust are all original, tight and free of noise or vibration. If you can find an IPL model, so much the better. Only challenge I can think of is finding a lower mileage car as many people seem to hold onto them for a while).
Had a few 3 series and a few G35/37s. I would lease the BMW and buy the Infinity. European cars have great road feel and Japanese cars are just more reliable. Not an original statement, just true. With that being said, I would get a Porsche if I could afford one ?

Superfly100guy

Honda

Driven in over 11,000 different cars and Honda is my vote. I know how can this guy have driven 11,000 different cars but its true.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
While Honda, Infinity, WRX, GTI may be the logical choice, I'm looking for something a bit more "special". I really want something that you don't see 20 times during the day. I'd rather go a bit older to get that. I need to go drive the following to narrow it down:

E90 M3
Vette GS
CTS-V (565 hp has me interested!)
Porsche C4S

Top Bottom