What Bird Did You See Today?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
While I don't necessarily go out specifically to birdwatch, birds are on my radar when out riding or working on the golf course. They come and go throughout the year and I notice them and appreciate their beauty. If you spot a bird of interest post up and let us know where you saw it, if we ride the same trails we can keep a look out for it. Let us know what's out there.

Several weeks ago I spotted a Black and White Warbler while warming up at Wawayanda for Iron Furnace Race.
Black-and-white_Warbler_b40-1-002_l_1.jpg

Last Friday while working at golf course in Neptune a Baltimore Oriole flew over my head.
Baltimore Oriole s52-11-018_V.jpg

Being near the Shark River I also see Osprey fairly reguralaly. In fact I saw one carrying a fish like this last week.
60320571-720px.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Got a picture of this Juvenile Turkey Vulture sitting on a dead tree at my house.
Thought it may be an eagle when i first spotted it, but didn't flush when i approached.

IMG_7309.JPG

IMG_7321.JPG

not exactly a majestic bird, but essential to the deer clean-up effort

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
While I don't necessarily go out specifically to birdwatch, birds are on my radar when out riding or working on the golf course. They come and go throughout the year and I notice them and appreciate their beauty. If you spot a bird of interest post up and let us know where you saw it, if we ride the same trails we can keep a look out for it. Let us know what's out there.

Several weeks ago I spotted a Black and White Warbler while warming up at Wawayanda for Iron Furnace Race.
View attachment 69258

Last Friday while working at golf course in Neptune a Baltimore Oriole flew over my head.
View attachment 69259

Being near the Shark River I also see Osprey fairly reguralaly. In fact I saw one carrying a fish like this last week.
View attachment 69260
Great shots Iggy!!!!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice find, that's an Indigo Bunting. I find pics on internets, they are usually way better pics then I could produce.
I knew dat, just kidding. Mine is from internet as well. The bird I saw was like super blue and short.

rick81721

Lothar
Its that time of year again, the Waywayanda gooselings
View attachment 69266

The correct terminology is

ryan_gosling_640_fharrison_127459860.jpg

Top Bottom