What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I went yard tonight on the Magnify.
You don’t get many opportunities to do this, but don’t try this at home.
If you do, wear a helmet, things get heavy.
A55C6A2C-32A0-4A66-A666-3A757FF42C71.jpeg

180FB48B-72C5-43E8-9B7A-A5CC49A369E8.jpeg

A856FBE3-FE59-4380-AF69-644C020C5A02.jpeg

55C1F4A6-8021-405D-8B89-D37A2C998D7B.jpeg

Observations:
I typically shy away from Nelson Sauvin because of its funk, but in these blends, it actually works pretty nicely.

While I don’t reccomend this, it is actually a cool way to experience a brewery’s progression.
Like listening to the Led Zeppelin Tarantura sessions (do it without a helmet).

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My Magnify delivery guy was wearing a mask and kind of ran away when he saw me, so there is no way to know if he was legit. Also, since the stuff I got was supposedly an OH recipe, it may have been counterfeit.
I’d definitely make a call to get your money back. ;)

jackx

My Magnify delivery is supposed to show up today, do I need to be home when they show up?
The Magnify delivery person is supposed to check ID from a distance, so it seems they just look at you to be sure you look over 21. They are supposed to go back to the truck and call you, so if you answer your phone, they may just leave beer on your doorstep. My delivery guy knocked on door and stood on the lawn.

Not sure what they do if you don't answer the door. Wonder what they would do if you send out a 17 year old wearing a mask to get your beer on your doorstep.

They gave me a 1.5 hour delivery time window and so I didn't have to wait around all day for them.

Top Bottom