What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Liking the stuff I'm getting from my VT connection.
First time with this, and it is now my favorite BBCO.
IMG_2783.JPG

OH, and I picked up some beers for this party I'm going to in a couple weeks.
IMG_2773.JPG

pygmypony

i picked up a case of this at kane after the shilling ride. it is outstanding, 6 out of 5! i'm pretty sure i passed @Mitch and @jmanic on their way in as i was walking out.

i unfortunately missed the awesome mtbnj gathering in the lot pre-ride due to a couple of flats on my way over, but was able to catch up with @qclabrat, @Juggernaut and @pooriggy in the parking lot afterwards. very cool to put some names to faces! hope to make it for next year's ride!

IMG_7452.jpeg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i picked up a case of this at kane after the shilling ride. it is outstanding, 6 out of 5! i'm pretty sure i passed @Mitch and @jmanic on their way in as i was walking out.

i unfortunately missed the awesome mtbnj gathering in the lot pre-ride due to a couple of flats on my way over, but was able to catch up with @qclabrat, @Juggernaut and @pooriggy in the parking lot afterwards. very cool to put some names to faces! hope to make it for next year's ride!

View attachment 77303
Sorry I missed you! Thanks for coming out

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

View attachment 77303
Yeah, what Mitch said-
At least you got a nice consolation prize there!

Top Bottom