What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

JDurk

Throwing this out again. Anyone interested in some beer swapping at Jorbafest? I live around the corner from Tonewood and the local beer store carries several SJ brewers that don't distribute north.

GTCHAMPION1

Last night... OMG! Last night! Trap Rock Brewery in Berkeley Heights definitely craft their beer with passion, got a taste of Friday Vibes IPA, their Oktoberfest, Bock to the Future(Munich Lager) and Double Vision IPA all of those fine crafted beers along with some Yellow Fin Tuna Tacos IMG_20220920_202937005.jpgIMG_20220920_203117510.jpgIMG_20220920_202711605.jpgIMG_20220920_205731126.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Yes, Yes it is!

quem é mais melhor?

Mega Treat or Jumbo Treat
will have to do a 'manic science experiment with the 5 at once "Tiny, regular, Super, Mega, Jumbo"....but based off memory, I think I like the regular the most...or was it Mega.....could be Super....definitely not Jumbo

200.gif

In the meantime….

CF03F990-579D-41CA-BF6B-AC43997E5451.jpegEnd of the Rainbow is the most intense rendition of our Rainbow series featuring a boatload of citrus-forward American hops a top a rich pale malt base. Pouring a glowing yellow color in the glass, it carries notes of orange creamsicle, mango jubilee, and tropical hop oils balanced by a quenching bitterness. A Tree House original through and through, it begs to be shared with friends and family alike as it does not require much of a leap of faith to fall in love with. Enjoy!

Top Bottom