What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

interesting design details in there. very nice.
Thanks. The kitchen was the main room we were shopping for when looking at houses. The only thing I really think the kitchen needs is a refinishing to the marble island. The thing is etched to shit. I just need to work up the courage to sand it down and do it myself. I'm afraid of making it worse, lol. And there's still a lot of other projects that take priority. The guy that came to drill a hole in the soapstone for a reverse osmosis faucet said to let the kids ruin the marble for a few more years, then replace it with something that doesn't require so much maintenance, it'll just get ruined again after refinishing it. But I don't know, I really like the contrast of the marble.
Screenshot_20221118-230640.png
Picture from Zillow, cause I'm too lazy to get up and take another one, 😂

Thanks. The kitchen was the main room we were shopping for when looking at houses. The only thing I really think the kitchen needs is a refinishing to the marble island. The thing is etched to shit. I just need to work up the courage to sand it down and do it myself. I'm afraid of making it worse, lol. And there's still a lot of other projects that take priority. The guy that came to drill a hole in the soapstone for a reverse osmosis faucet said to let the kids ruin the marble for a few more years, then replace it with something that doesn't require so much maintenance, it'll just get ruined again after refinishing it. But I don't know, I really like the contrast of the marble.
View attachment 200620
Picture from Zillow, cause I'm too lazy to get up and take another one, 😂
I'd agree with that guy about letting the kids beat it to shit. Any red wine ring stains on the marble?

I'd agree with that guy about letting the kids beat it to shit. Any red wine ring stains on the marble?
Surprisingly, there are no stains. Just a ton of etching. When you look at it in the right light and at the right angle there are a bunch of rings and spills etched in. I didn't know how sensitive marble was till after we moved in. And two of the bathrooms are also covered in marble 😂. Too much work to do in this house.

Back
Top Bottom