What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Brewed Citra Maris otter and Mosaic Maris otter single malt single hop beers to learn my setup better. Just kegged and carbed them on Sunday. Prefer the Mosaic over the Citra when served separately but an equal mix of the two is fantastic!View attachment 154407View attachment 154408
What Zoller said. Well done.
Gonna contract you for kegerator orders, even if you blaspheme Citra.

Real talk though, no trouble getting Citra pellets?
I thought those were somewhat limited to commercial ops.
Maybe that’s just rhizomes.

jklett

What Zoller said. Well done.
Gonna contract you for kegerator orders, even if you blaspheme Citra.

Real talk though, no trouble getting Citra pellets?
I thought those were somewhat limited to commercial ops.
Maybe that’s just rhizomes.
It may be something I did along the line because I loved the smell of the Citra all the way until it was in the keg, it's a little catty now. It may just be first pour junk that settled out when I put it in the fridge(there was more hop debris floating in that batch where the mosaic had all dropped and I may have pulled some into the keg), I'll re-evaluate it in a few days.

No problem getting pellets, you're right with it being rhizomes that they won't sell retail.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It may be something I did along the line because I loved the smell of the Citra all the way until it was in the keg, it's a little catty now. It may just be first pour junk that settled out when I put it in the fridge(there was more hop debris floating in that batch where the mosaic had all dropped and I may have pulled some into the keg), I'll re-evaluate it in a few days.

No problem getting pellets, you're right with it being rhizomes that they won't sell retail.

it is amazing that it is a proprietary crop! I always wanted to start a hop farm......

Top Bottom