What are you watching now?

I finished severance. At first I was like eh, but by the end I was ready for season 2.

I need to watch the final episodes of Ozark. The I’m dodging internet spoilers everywhere

Checked out Three Mile Island. It was good enough, but nothing in league with the HBO series on Chernobyl. I think they could have done a better job with it.

Checked out Three Mile Island. It was good enough, but nothing in league with the HBO series on Chernobyl. I think they could have done a better job with it.
That's kind of why I'm not interested in it, I figured it would be overshadowed by Chernobyl.

It's also why Inventing Anna hasn't been appealing when I've read/seen/heard so much about Theranos.

I never watched Ozark. Can someone who finished the series tell me if it's worth it, or if it's like Game of Thrones where it grabs your heart and then just tears it up at the end?

We saw The Batman. Didn't like. Although I do have to agree with someone who posted RP makes a lousy Bruce Wayne so that plus the lack of chemistry with cat woman and the riddler not being my favorite villain in the series left the whole thing to be summed up by "is this over yet?" So far Christian bale is my favorite Batman and Heath Ledger and Jack Nicholson are my favorite jokers (for different reasons).
Strongly agree, I believe the only preparation RP did for this movie was fighting a bottle of paraben shampoo and the bottle of shampoo won as it ended the fight untouched. I was never too kin on Jack Nicholson as the Joker though, but again Batman movies at the time were more cartoonish (hence closer to the original comics if you will) and I much prefer the more 'realistic' vibe created by the latest computer generated special effects used for the Christian Bale's series.

Who is pumped for the Three mile island documentary?

In york, we were within the danger area. I was only 2.5 years old at the time so my bro was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Always found it sorta amusing they dismissed school early and he walked home. Not that being in a bus would have made a difference…
Hopefully Dan Aykroyd and Garrett Morris will make guest appearances...;)

Hint: The Pepsi Syndrome

Oh man @ Better Call Saul. Can't believe we have to wait until July now.

And my wife might have just noped out of the new season of Stranger Things at the end of the first episode.

Shoresy is alright, but it's no Letterkenny. Not yet anyway.

Thing about Pam, true story that is almost too odd/funny to be true. Stick it out Rene Zellweger is so good.

Just started The Old Man-
First episode, it shows some real promise.
Will probably catch up on epis 2 & 3 this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom