What are you watching now?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
started to rewatch S1 of Umbrella Academy.
Wife wanted to watch it, so i never saw S2.
Better the second time around - so much more going on now that ya know what to look for.
very 12 Monkeys in that way.

iman29

forgot to update that we finished Breaking Bad a few weeks back and the ending was pretty crazy/sad.

then Netflix showed us that follow up movie El Camino and we watched it but it was meh/forgettable to me.

we tried to watch Schitt's creek but we were like WTF after 2 episodes and wifey didnt find any of it funny really, and I kept falling asleep.

Now we have moved on to all the stuff we werent watching thats been recording on the DVR. The Chicago Med/PD/Fire trio is pretty good and we can just ffwd the commercials. She also kinda got me interested in the Good Doctor now and its fascinating because two of the lead actors are from UK and pull off an american accent flawlessly on the show.

kdebello

I just finished Barbarians on Netflix. 1 short season. Liked it.
We're now watching Breaking Bad. Never watched it when it was on and only heard good things. So far, so good

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
currently watching patriot on prime, odd vibe, but its kept us reeled in.

Oh man I forgot about this show. I absolutely loved this but I can see how this might not be your thing. I want to watch it again now.

rick81721

Lothar
Didn't look at the video but just finished season 1. Figured that was the next place to go - now I have to keep track of characters over 4 time periods? I hope 2052 isn't really as mad max cliché as the end of season 1 suggested

Just finished season 2. Here we go into the abyss

ebarker9

Signed up for the free one week Apple TV+ trial and watched Ted Lasso and The Long Way Up. Ted Lasso kind of an interesting mixture of funny, corny, and weirdly touching. Would recommend, but not for everyone. Long Way Up gets better after the third episode and then goes somewhat downhill in the last two episodes but overall enjoyable.

rick81721

Lothar
We are also watching Sherlock starring Stephen Hawking and Bilbo Baggins. Very good but you have to pay attention to catch all the details.

Top Bottom