What are you watching now?

So we just watched Mad Max: Fury Road. It was basically a two hour long car chase. Now don't get me wrong, it was entertaining, and loud. I do have to wonder how it's 97% on rotten tomatoes though. It was a good test of my new TV and sound system, but reading the top reviews I feel like maybe we watched a different movie.

So we just watched Mad Max: Fury Road. It was basically a two hour long car chase. Now don't get me wrong, it was entertaining, and loud. I do have to wonder how it's 97% on rotten tomatoes though. It was a good test of my new TV and sound system, but reading the top reviews I feel like maybe we watched a different movie.
I imagine OLED is a nice improvement over DLP!

Watching Bourne Ultimatum now. In follow-up to the Bourne Identity snd Bourne Supremacy this past weekend.

I imagine OLED is a nice improvement over DLP!

Yeah the picture is quite impressive. What's amazing though is the sound system. We were just using the builtin sound on the old TV, and now our living room sounds like a movie theater. I should have done that years ago.

We started Dark season 3.

This has gone Twin Peaks. Really getting bizarre.

I just paid $3 to watch a movie where Daniel Radcliffe has guns drilled/bolted to his hands, and that was pretty much the least unbelievable thing that happened in the movie.
I watched it for free. I forget which service. It was a good dumb action movie. Key word dumb. Id probably hate it if I paid cash moneys tho.

Surfing Netflix and found the Movistar documentary about 2019 season

I’m 3 episodes in and I’m like meh. I don’t even need to really watch the subtitles since my Spanish is pretty good but I dunno if I’m gonna continue watching it.

I saw the Michael Jordan thing in my reccomeded maybe will try that.

I watched it for free. I forget which service. It was a good dumb action movie. Key word dumb. Id probably hate it if I paid cash moneys tho.
Amazon Prime, I had to watch it after Jim's review and I would not refer to it as good in any way. My wife just kept asking why I was still watching it and I honestly couldn't give her a good answer other than some guy I know mentioned it and I just want to see this thru.

Amazon Prime, I had to watch it after Jim's review and I would not refer to it as good in any way. My wife just kept asking why I was still watching it and I honestly couldn't give her a good answer other than some guy I know mentioned it and I just want to see this thru.
I thought it wasn't that bad. I watched the preview and knew what I was getting into.

we're watching perry mason on HBO... i really like it and i wasn't exactly a fan of the old tv show.

Watched Radioactive, the story of Madame Curie. Amazon prime.

You can get your nerd on, check out bias against women in science,
crazy relationships, and an amazing story of perserverance.

Incredible brain.

Last night we watched the first two episodes of the original Batman TV show from 1966. It's amazing how far things have come from that.

We actually watched the episodes twice, once for real, and once with a Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman audio track, Mystery Science Theater 3000 style.

I think they are planning to do the whole first season, and I think we are planning on watching it.

Back
Top Bottom